Ruthie Chant from Menu in a Box’s Granny May gave her a lesson in her easiest fail proof scone recipe. Great for when unexpected guests arrive!
Thank you to Ruthie Chant from Menu in a Box for the great recipe idea!
Get organized in the kitchen, plan your meals and teach your kids to cook with her site www.onlinemealplanning.com
What You Will Need
3 tsp Baking Powder
1 cup Full Cream Milk
1 cup Grated Chedder Cheese
1 cup Plain Flour
1/8 tsp Salt, sifted
What To Do
1. Pre heat oven to 356ºC / 200ºC
2. Mix all dry ingredients together
3. Add milk and cut through with a butter knife
4. Put about a tablespoon of mixture into oiled muffin tray
5. Bake for 10 minutes or until risen and golden brown.
* Select a vintage cheese for a sharper taste