Finding a family friendly holiday destination that meets the needs of the whole family is a not as easy as it seems. When planning a family holiday, potential destinations must meet certain requirements.
- Be easy, affordable and convenient to travel to
- Include opportunity for family activities and grown up downtime
- Offer delicious food and child friendly restaurants
- Provide comfortable, convenient and family friendly accommodation
- Have sandy beaches, ocean waves, scenic views and hot sun
- Allow you to experience the culture and see the sites, but also enjoy the resort lifestyle.
…well, we investigated these needs and found a place that ticks all the boxes above, possibly making it the perfect luxury Mediterranean family holiday destination… (drum roll please), Sani Beach Club in Halkidiki Greece.
Set within the shimmering azure waters of Indigo Bay and surrounded by white sandy beaches and rolling hills, the serene surroundings of family friendly Sani Beach Club is an obvious destination for luxury jetsetters with little ones.
Here, first class service, superb facilities, gourmet cuisine and a wide choice of entertainment and sports have been combined to create the ideal holiday destination for children and adults alike.
With their recent renovations, Sani Beach Club’s rooms have received rave reviews from the hotel design industry. Their discreetly luxurious decor, Flamant furniture , cool blue hues and floor-to-ceiling glass doors combine luxury with comfort making you feel right at home.
The low rise bungalows are clearly designed with families in mind, and along with its design aesthetics come stunning views, private settings and lovely luxuries.
Room sizes range from hotel style double rooms to suites with private gardens and pools.
The hotel Restaurants are equipped for intimate dinners or entertaining family meals and feature traditional Greek food as well as restaurant theme nights where Asian, Spanish and Mexican food can be enjoyed. Facing the sea, the relaxed and casual atmosphere of the hotel’s open air bar-restaurants will put you and the little ones at ease as you relax and enjoy your meal.
There are plenty of activities for families to enjoy together at Sani Beach Club, but there are also programs that can be enjoyed separately for mums and dads that like a bit of quality time for themselves.
The resort is located on the magnificent Kassandra Peninsula, overlooking Mount Olympus, an ideal location for exploration of the beautiful Halkidiki region and surrounding areas by partaking in wine tasting tours, hiking trips and countryside excursions.
Parents can also enjoy much needed down time at The Club Spa, get fit at the gym, try archery, water sports, sailing, scuba diving and tennis, or just relax on the beach with an ice cold drink…
The incredible Ofsted registered staff at the resort provide three separate programs, organized by age group, for children staying at the resort. There are free planned activities suitable for each group for up to 6 hours a day. Kids are bound to enjoy the opportunity to make friends there age, take part in fun indoor and outdoor activities. Best of all, you get a little quality time to yourselves knowing your kids are enjoying themselves in a safe and fun environment.
- MELISSA CRECHE CLUB (6 months – 4 years): Ofsted registered staff will entertain your littlest ones with tons of toys, as well as indoor and outdoor activities
- MELISSA MINI CLUB (4 years – 12 years): Staff run fun activities including mini-Olympic games on the beach, short t excursions, pool games, picnics and parties. They even organise a stage show for all family members to enjoy.
- TEENAGERS CLUB (13 years -16 years): Teenagers can be tough on vacation, but to ensure they have nothing but good clean fun, Staff organize hip hop and dj-ing classes, archery, beach volleyball and paintball.
Seven nights’ half-board, including return BA flights from Gatwick and transfers start at around £845. For further information on the resort visit www.sani-resort.com
* Let us know what your favourite holiday destinations are for you and your family by emailing us at [email protected] *