These chocolate chip cookies with a twist are a great way to impress guests as the chewy,
cherry-flavoured cranberries and milk chocolate pair up in the familiar shape of a cookie
but the reminiscent taste of the classic cake.
What You Need:
1 package milk chocolate morsels, divided use
1/2 cup/0.25 pints packed brown sugar
1/4 cup/0.125 pints butter, softened
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup/0.375 pints all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1 package Ocean Spray® Craisins® Cherry Flavour Sweetened Dried Cranberries
What to do:
(Preheat oven to 180º c)
1. Pour 3/4 cup morsels into an uncovered large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave morsels for 2 minutes on high.
Stir until chocolate is smooth.
2. Stir in brown sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla.
3. Add flour and baking powder, mixing until thoroughly combined.
4. Stir in remaining morsels, cherry flavour sweetened dried cranberries and pecans.
5. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 12 minutes or until cookies are puffed and set to the touch.
7. Cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely