Make sure you strap on an apron and put away your good white shirt for this one. This fun, quick and cook free Easter treat is a messy one to make, but YUMMY to eat!
What You Will Need
6 oz good-quality dark chocolate roughly chopped
4oz Rice Krispies
Mini chocolate eggs or jelly beans
What To Do
1. Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of hot water. Bring just to a boil, turn off of the heat and allow the chocolate to melt in the bowl.
2. Stir in the Rice Krispies.
3. Spoon the mixture into cupcakes cases.
4. Flatten a little and make a well in the centre.
5. Fill each one with three speckled mini chocolate eggs and place in the fridge for an hour